Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 5: Enlightenment

I had a fantastic day yesterday gliding between different creative projects.  It started at 5am recording a poem and ended at 9pm recording three scenes.   I get up an hour or two earlier to make sure I have the time to get the poem out and while it does make me a bit tired, it also fills me with a light and joyful energy.  The power of performance first thing upon awakening even if your only audience is a microphone is a lovely feeling.  Yesterday, I recorded material in three different neighborhoods - Chelsea, Upper West Side and Hells Kitchen with some fantastic performers.  That makes a great day for me.

This poem is called Enlightenment.  Where to get it.  How to get it.  An accessory?  A divine inspiration?  Who can know...


No comments:

Post a Comment